Tiny house fully built and ready for move-in. Your beautiful, custom-built, transportable tiny home awaits!
Currently located in Bucks County, PA (Pennsylvania).
Looking for $49,999 - willing to hear offers. Serious inquiries only please - Add to Cart and submit your purchase of $0.99 to show that your inquiry is serious and only then will we connect to discuss pricing, tour, and transfer.
Thank you for taking the time to view our tiny home on wheels!
Inquire for a tour and to make an offer to buy.
- Can be set up to work fully hooked up or off-grid.
- Exterior dimensions are 7'10" x 21'6" plus front bump-out 18"x 52" (avg). Approx.175 sq.ft
- Loft dimensions are 7'10" x 11'0". Approx. 86 sq. ft.
- Custom built trailer with 2 - 7000 lb. axles. 14'000 lb. GVW. The unit weighs about 10,000 lbs.
- Electric trailer brakes. Painted galvanized steel floor pan.
- 2x4 wall framing with ½" plywood sheathing. 2x8 rafters. R-13 and R-19 fiberglass insulation. Insulation in floor is sheets of polyisocyanurate with R value about R-24.
- Pine siding on Tyvek housewrap. Andersen vinyl clad awning windows with full screens. 9 lite steel insulated door with handle set and deadbolt.
- Corrugated painted steel roofing.
- All knotty pine interior walls and ceilings.
- Pine custom made cabinets. Oak butcher block countertops.
- Wood engineered flooring in kitchen and living room. Vinyl flooring in bathroom. Cork flooring in loft.
- Stairs to loft with railing. Also with 4 built-in drawers. Additional storage below.
- 14,000 BTU propane furnace with blower.
- 30 amp electric panel for 110V power. Has 30 amp RV exterior hookup. Also with 12V converter for 12V lighting and appliance circuits. Also with battery charger for the built-in 100 amp hour AGM battery.
- On demand propane water heater. Exterior RV water hookup with city hookup and also a 12V water pump for off-grid use. 20 gal. fresh water tank. 36 gal. gray water tank.
- Living room has built-in bench with storage within. It also converts to a bed. There's a 22" closet for hanging clothes. A fixed-in-place butcher block dining table. Also, a space by the front door that could have a desk for work or a nice relaxing chair. 4 windows and a door with glass.
- Kitchen has a large drawer for tableware. A drawer beneath the oven for pots and pans. And another small drawer. Base cabinets have a total of 4 doors with ample storage space. There's one wall cabinet for dishes. A large stainless steel sink. A 3 burner propane cooktop with 20" oven. Ventilation fan. Lots of countertop space for appliances and food prep. Undercounter refrigerator space. 2 windows.
- Bathroom has a small tub with ceramic tile walls. Built-in vanity with nice size round sink. There's space for the toilet. An exhaust fan. A cabinet for storage. 1 window.
- The loft has space for a queen size bed and storage. 40" high at highest point. There are 4 windows; one on each wall for ventilation.
- Toilet can be installed to your order, i.e., composting toilet or standard flushing toilet.
- Refrigerator can be installed to your order: standard electric refrigerator or a 2/3 way frig depending on your energy sources.