Loft dimensions are 7'10" x 11'. Approximately 86 square feet of sleeping space with a view of the living area below. Fits a queen size mattress. 40" at highest point. 4 windows for ventilation.
Small tub and shower with ceramic tile walls. Built-in vanity with round sink. Space for a toilet of your choosing. Storage cabinet. Exhaust fan. 1 window.
Large sink. 3 burner propane cooktop and 20" oven. Under-counter refrigerator space. 4 cabinets, several drawers, and ample counter space.
Comfortable Living Room
Bench with storage that converts to a bed or couch. 22" closet for hanging clothes, with space for a TV on top. Space for a desk or lounge chair. Built-in counter space to use as a dining table or workspace.
- Can be set up to work fully hooked up or off-grid.
- Exterior dimensions are 7'10" x 21'6" plus front bump-out 18"x 52" (avg). Approx.175 sq.ft
- Loft dimensions are 7'10" x 11'0". Approx. 86 sq. ft.
- Custom built trailer with 2 - 7000 lb. axles. 14'000 lb. GVW. The unit weighs about 10,000 lbs.
- Electric trailer brakes. Painted galvanized steel floor pan.
- 2x4 wall framing with ½" plywood sheathing. 2x8 rafters. R-13 and R-19 fiberglass insulation. Insulation in floor is sheets of polyisocyanurate with R value about R-24.
- Pine siding on Tyvek housewrap. Andersen vinyl clad awning windows with full screens. 9 lite steel insulated door with handle set and deadbolt.
- Corrugated painted steel roofing.
- All knotty pine interior walls and ceilings.
- Pine custom made cabinets. Oak butcher block countertops.
- Wood engineered flooring in kitchen and living room. Vinyl flooring in bathroom. Cork flooring in loft.
- Stairs to loft with railing. Also with 4 built-in drawers. Additional storage below.
- 14,000 BTU propane furnace with blower.
- 30 amp electric panel for 110V power. Has 30 amp RV exterior hookup. Also with 12V converter for 12V lighting and appliance circuits. Also with battery charger for the built-in 100 amp hour AGM battery.
- On demand propane water heater. Exterior RV water hookup with city hookup and also a 12V water pump for off-grid use. 20 gal. fresh water tank. 36 gal. gray water tank.
- Living room has built-in bench with storage within. It also converts to a bed. There's a 22" closet for hanging clothes. A fixed-in-place butcher block dining table. Also, a space by the front door that could have a desk for work or a nice relaxing chair. 4 windows and a door with glass.
- Kitchen has a large drawer for tableware. A drawer beneath the oven for pots and pans. And another small drawer. Base cabinets have a total of 4 doors with ample storage space. There's one wall cabinet for dishes. A large stainless steel sink. A 3 burner propane cooktop with 20" oven. Ventilation fan. Lots of countertop space for appliances and food prep. Undercounter refrigerator space. 2 windows.
- Bathroom has a small tub with ceramic tile walls. Built-in vanity with nice size round sink. There's space for the toilet. An exhaust fan. A cabinet for storage. 1 window.
- The loft has space for a queen size bed and storage. 40" high at highest point. There are 4 windows; one on each wall for ventilation.
- Toilet can be installed to your order, i.e., composting toilet or standard flushing toilet.
- Refrigerator can be installed to your order: standard electric refrigerator or a 2/3 way frig depending on your energy sources.
Contact Us for More Info
If you're interested in learning more we'd be happy to schedule time to discuss. Just email us with your questions and we'll respond as quickly as we can. Once we've connected, we can work together to schedule a tour.Get More Info!
Why choose this tiny house?
Custom built quality
Designed and constructed by trained veterans in home building with over 50 years experience.
Ready to move
Built on a custom trailer, ready to be towed off to its new location: your backyard, a campground, by a lake, wherever you wish it to be!
Hook it up or go off the grid
Equipped to be fully hooked up to power, water, gas, etc. Or go off grid!